2014/07/29

Recent hauls!

Hello cuties~!

Today I want to show you my hauls from recent months!
I've bought some nice stuff I really want to show you.^_^
I hope you enjoy this post!



First, my make-up haul! 
Eyeshadow, eyeshadow base, mascara and lipgloss.

This is what I bought at the Elf Fantasy Fair in april.^_^
I needed a new fan and I really liked this one, and I just couldn't resist the Cinnamoroll purse!

I saw this cutie in a shop and I just couldn't not buy it. xD
(She matches my room perfectly)


This is a MILK replica bag. I bought it at a shop called Spreepicky.
The bag is super cute and great quality.^^

This is my last bodyline haul. I wanted a blue Seifuku (because it's cute of course) and I also saw this unicorn t-shirt and I just had to buy it, since it wasn't that expensive.

Lots of mint, hehe.xD All H&M.

These are also H&M.

And these too.xD I really love polkadots! These are great for Pop kei.

I saw this cardigan and it was for sale so yes indeed, again I had to buy it!


Last but not least, 2 pants in pastel colours. 


So this was my haul post.^^ I hope you liked everything and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Thank you very much for reading!


Lots of love, Moon



2 comments:

  1. Aww it's all so cute <3

    I went to the EFF to ^_^

    ~ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu<3
      Ooh yay! I think the EFF is a very nice event. I hope I can go next year too.^_^

      Delete