2014/07/26

Sanrio haul (acuteshop review)

Hello cuties~

Today I want to show you my Sanrio haul!
I really wanted some Sanrio items. I already have some things from Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll, but I actually don't really like Hello Kitty and I really wanted some Little Twin Stars and My Melody items!
Also I needed some schoolstuff so I decided to order a folder, pencil case, make-up bag and 2 small bags.

I ordered these items at acuteshop.com. I haven't found any reviews from this site, but I thought the website looked trustworthy so I decided to try it out and order some items.
So I ordered and paid the items. I didn't get any e-mails from acuteshop at first. Personally I prefer that they e-mail you to let you know they received the payment and let you know when your items are shipped.
After a week or something I decided to e-mail them, because I really wanted to know if my items were already shipped! They wrote a response very fast. They said my package already has been shipped!
I was really happy to know my items were shipped already! They came very quickly.:3



Let's talk about my package!
Pink package (≧ω≦)

Let's see what's inside...


Yay bubble plastic~


They sent me a free stamp from Rilakkuma >u< So cute!!

Now some better pictures~

The folder is very glittery and cute!

Pencil case





These are super glittery and cute, definitely my favorites ♥ 

And last but not least, a make-up bag!  



I'm very happy with my items, they are great quality and adorable! They are even prettier than I expected. :3
Overall I would order again from acuteshop. The only disadvantage was they didn't e-mail me at first but it isn't a big problem.:P  I recommend buying from them, since they sell very cute items, not only from Sanrio but also San-x and more!♥ Also they sent a free gift and the items are great quality.^^


I hope you found this review helpful. Thank you very much for reading!^^

Lots of love, Moon







No comments:

Post a Comment